About the course
Developing your knowledge of the equipment used, market drivers and issues affecting subsea production, this course covers subsea systems from design and installation through to operation. Ideal for engineers, technical team leaders and managers looking for an overview of the area, this course will help you manage projects.
Demonstrating how subsea systems are integral to subsea production, this course goes into detail about system configurations, spoolpieces, trees, control systems, umbilicals and manifolds. Workover operations, subsea abandonment, decommissioning and recent developments in subsea pumping and compression will also be discussed. With scenario-based exercises and a site visit to a manufacturer where you will see functioning subsea equipment first-hand, this course combines both theory and hands-on experience.
Book by 18th June to guarantee your place on the July course!
- Appreciate the issues affecting subsea production
- Classify and distinguish the structures and equipment involved
- Outline the design and installation of subsea equipment
- Discuss decommissioning requirements and regulations with confidence
- Recognise the vulnerabilities of subsea systems