Advanced integrity management of deepwater pipelines and risers
About the course
Designed to enhance technical knowledge of integrity management issues, this advanced course helps engineers understand the more complex issues affecting deepwater risers and flowlines.
Consisting of numerous case studies of pipeline failures, you will review root causes and how lessons learned can be applied to your pipelines. The tutor will share relevant methods for efficiently performing integrity assessments and managing corrosion. You will also learn how to incorporate integrity into all phases of offshore pipeline projects, reducing operating costs and the risk of pipeline failure.
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA) of failures
- Select efficient methods to perform integrity assessments
- Manage corrosion defects to improve operating costs
- Reduce the risk of pipeline failure
- Apply lessons learned to your pipeline and riser projects