As pipelines mature, the need to guarantee pipeline integrity is becoming more important to maximise production outputs and ensure safe operations for extended field lives. A key part of ensuring pipeline integrity is through regular cleaning and inspection.
Jee has a long and successful track record of undertaking pipeline pigging projects for clients worldwide. Drawing on years of experience, we have developed in-house proprietary best practice pigging assurance checksheets to assess pig designs, operations, procedures and risks assessments.
We have completed pigging projects in all phases of the asset lifecycle, from commissioning pigging and baseline in line inspections (ILI), through operational cleaning and life-of-field ILI campaigns to cleaning for decommissioning. We specialise in challenging scenarios such as “unpiggable” pipelines, ultra-deepwater HPHT lines, multi-diameter pipelines, flexible risers and lines with CRA clad sections.
Our services include:
- Initial assessment of pipeline piggability
- Pipeline pigging strategy definition
- Tool and vendor specification, tender management and selection
- Pig assurance documentation
- Stuck pig guidance and contingency planning
- Plug assurance documentation
- Pigging procedure definition and risk assessment
- Specification and oversight of tool testing programmes
- Management of intelligent pigging programmes
- Onsite management of offshore ILI campaigns